Easy Nutella Raspberry Crumble Cake; quick, easy and all in one bowl. Layers of raspberry, Nutella and melt in your mouth cake. An absolutely delicious cake that tastes like you’ve been baking all day!
Yeah, you read that right.
What I really wanted to add was … one bowl. Uh huh… one bowl, one spoon.
Gotta love ‘I’ll do those dishes’… I wanna ask one thing:
When? Because filling the sink with dirty dishes, water and then letting them ‘soak’ until I get home and then I find myself luckily enough to get to stick my hand in cold, dirty water… isn’t helpful and … it isn’t ‘doing the dishes’.
Lucky I love ya… anyone else with me on this one??
So not only does the combo of Nutella and raspberry make me smile, adding in easy and ALMOST no dishes… makes me squeal with excitement. Especially once the bowl is ready to lick 😉
This is a recipe my Mum would make and overtime I have changed it… okay, overhauled it and improved it immensely (sorry Mum) using one word… one simple 7 letter word: Nutella.
Does that stuff not make everything better?? Gimme a spoon and with my lack of will power in the prescence of that jar of deliciousness and I am in trouble. Delicious trouble, but trouble. Can’t – say – no!
This cake is pure deliciousness warm or cold and makes a fabulous dessert or mid morning/afternoon/midnight snack 😉 It is perfect for lunchboxes (for little and big kids 😉 )
I wanna know… what can you never say no to? Do you love Nutella like me?
Want more delicious ideas? Like me on Facebook for more amazing recipes and ideas ♥
- 170 grams butter
- 170 grams raw sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 2 cups sifted self raising flour
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (approximately 340 Fahrenheit)
- Melt the butter and then add the sugar, eggs and flour. Mix together until a dough forms.
- Press ¾ of the dough into a lined 22cm/9 inch round tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut in with the remaining dough.
- After 15 minutes, take from the oven and spread the Nutella over the base, followed by the raspberries.
- Crumble the remaining dough on top evenly- it does not need to cover completely, it will spread as it cooks.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the crumble is puffed up and golden.
- Take from the oven and cool. Serve warm or cold and store left overs in a sealed container.